- 1 (12 ounce)packagemacaroni noodles
- 1 ripetomato, diced
- 1smallcucumber, peeled,seeded,and diced
- 1green bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 1smallonion, diced
- 1/2cupMiracle Whip
- 1cup dorothy lynchsalad dressing(can use more- I like the peppery taste with the veggies)
- Boil macaroni according to package directions and drain well.
- Allow macaroni to cool.
- Clean and prepare vegetables as listed (peel, seed, dice, etc.) Mix cooled macaroni, veggies, Miracle Whip and Dorothy Lynch until evely coated.
- Refrigerate until well chilled.
- This is best served very cold.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »