- 1teaspoonbaking soda
- 1teaspoonbaking powder
- 1teaspoonground cinnamon
- 2cups gratedzucchini
- Sift flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon& salt together.
- Beat eggs until foamy.
- Add sugar, oil, vanilla and sifted dry ingredients a little at a time; the mixture will be thick.
- Add the zucchini; the mixture will be gummy.
- Pour into 2 well-greased 8 1/2″ x 4 1/2″ x 2 1/2″ loaf pans and bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
- Check at 50 minutes; if a toothpick comes out clean, bread is done.
- Great served hot or cold.
- May be frozen.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »