- 1cuppeanut butter(creamy or chunky)
- 1cup firmly packedlight brown sugar
- 1teaspoonbaking soda
- 1/2cupsemi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In small bowl, with wooden spoon, combine all ingredients except chips until blended.
- Stir in chocolate chips just until combined.
- On ungreased cookie sheet, using slightly rounded teaspoonfuls, drop dough 2-inches apart. (Do Not Flatten).
- Bake 9 minutes or until cookies are puffed and golden.
- (Cookies will be very soft).
- On wire rack, place baking sheets and let stand 5 minutes.
- Remove cookies from sheets and cool completely before serving.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »