- 1largegranny smith apples(or apple of choice)
- 1carrot (optional)
- 3tablespoonsmayonnaise(I used soynaise)
- 1tablespoonlemon juice
- 2teaspoonssugar(I used splenda)
- 1dashsalt (optional)
- 1/8teaspoonpepper (optional)
- 1dashcayenne pepper, to taste (optional)
- Peal jicama and cut into chunks.
- Wash apple, core and cut into chunks.
- Wash carrot, peel if needed, cut into chunks.
- Add above chunks to food processor and pulse until desired texture is reached (3-5 pulses should do it).
- Transfer to bowl and set aside.
- Combine remaining ingredients, whisk until smooth.
- Taste for desired seasoning, adjust accordingly.
- Pour over vegetable mixture and toss.
- May be served immediately or refrigerate and let flavors meld.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »