- 6ouncessemisweet chocolate, chopped or1 cupsemi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2cupheavy whipping cream
- In a small saucepan, over low heat, combine chocolate and cream.
- Mix and melt together, until chocolate is completely melted, and mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Remove saucepan from heat and stir in butter.
- Refrigerate 1-1/2 hours, or until cold, stirring every now and then.
- With wooden spoon or mixer, beat mixture until thick and creamy, and of desired spreading consistency.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »