- plain cook Recipes - http://www.plaincook.com -
Jean’s Canned Brunswick Stew Recipe
Posted By alice On February 7, 2006 @ 9:06 am In Recipes | No Comments
- 2 (16 ounce)cansstewed tomatoes
- 1canwhole kernel corn
- 1cancreamed corn
- 1canwhite meat chicken
- 1can castlebury barbecuepork
- 1can castlebury barbecuebeef
- Open all the cans.
- Empty them, including the juice, into a large stock pot.
- Cook over medium heat for at least one hour.
- Hint: Some of my other co-workers add 1 extra can of the barbecue pork and/or 1 sauteed onion.
Article printed from plain cook Recipes: http://www.plaincook.com
URL to article: http://www.plaincook.com/jeans-canned-brunswick-stew-Recipe-2006-02-07/
Click here to print.