- 2slicesAmerican cheeseor cheddar cheese
- 1tablespoonmayonnaise(I prefer Hellmans)
- 1teaspoonyellow mustard
- 1teaspoon rehydratedonions (optional)
- Mix mayonaise and mustard.
- Put on side.
- In a large non stick skillet, heat margarine on low heat.
- Place each slice of bread on skillet, then a slice of cheese on each bread.
- Spread one teaspoon of mayo-mustard mixture on one of the pieces of cheese.
- Put 1 teaspoon of onion and spread.
- Toast until bread is a golden brown.
- Put the two slices of cheese bread together and remove from skillet.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »