- 1/3cuplime juice
- 1teaspoonlime zest
- 2clovesgarlic, minced
- 2tablespoonsyellow mustard
- 2 (1 lb)pork tenderloins, well trimmed
- In a large resealable plastic storage bag, combine all ingredients EXCEPT the tenderloins; mix well, add the tenderloins, seal and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours, or overnight, turning the bag occaisionally.
- Preheat the broiler, place the pork on a broiler pan or a rimmed baking sheet, discard the marinade, broil for 7-9 minutes per side, or until desired doneness.
- Slice the tenderloins across the grain and serve.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »