- 8ounceslump crabmeat, shredded and any shell removed
- 8ouncescream cheese, softened
- 1/4cupsour cream
- 1tablespoonlemon juice
- 1tablespoonprepared horseradish
- 2teaspoonsdried onion flakes
- 2-3teaspoonsPickapeppa Sauce, to taste
- 2tablespoons Heinzchili sauce
- Place crab meat in a mixing bowl and set aside.
- In another bowl or food processor, blend cream cheese, sour cream, lemon juice, horseradish, minced onion, pickapeppa sauce, chili sauce and paprika until smooth and creamy.
- Add cheese mixture to crab and mix well.
- Refrigerate for several hours and serve chilled with crackers, if desired.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »