- 1lbveal, cubed
- 1/4cupolive oil
- 3largepotatoes, peeled and cut into chunks
- 2tablespoonsfresh parsley, chopped
- 3clovesgarlic, chopped
- 1tablespoonfresh rosemary leaves, whole or chopped
- 1 (28 ounce)canplum tomatoes, diced or chef cut
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- In a large sauce pan, brown veal cubes in olive oil over medium high heat.
- Reduce heat to medium and add parsley, rosemary, garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Saute until garlic is tender but not brown, about 5 minutes.
- Add tomatoes.
- Simmer for about 15 minutes.
- Add potatoes and simmer for about 30 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »