- 1lbboneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3tablespoonsolive oil, divided
- 3clovesgarlic, minced
- 1largezucchini, cut into thin slices or julienned
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce)canItalian-style diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (8 ounce)cantomato sauce
- 1teaspoonitalian seasoning
- 1/4cupmarsala wine
- 1 (12 ounce)packagepasta, of your choice cooked
- Cut chicken into thin strips and set aside.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in wok or large skillet.
- Add garlic and zucchini; stir-fry for 2-3 minutes or until zucchini is crisp-tender.
- Remove zucchini from wok.
- Pour remaining 2 tablespoons oil into wok; add chicken and stir-fry 3-4 minutes or until no longer pink.
- Add tomatoes, tomato sauce, Italian seasoning, and zucchini to the wok.
- In a small bowl, combine the cornstarch and wine; add to the wok.
- Bring mixture to a boil.
- Boil one minute, stirring constantly.
- Serve over hot cooked pasta.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »