- 1/4cupmargarine or butter, melted
- 2teaspoonsitalian seasoning
- 1/4teaspoonfresh coarse ground black pepper
- 4 1/4cupsbaking mix
- 1 1/4cupsmilk
- 1cup shreddedmozzarella cheeseor cheddar cheese
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix margarine, Italian seasoning, and pepper together.
- Brush 12 medium muffin cups (2 1/2 x 1 1/4 inches) with about 3 tablespoons of the margarine mixture.
- Mix baking mix, milk, and cheese until soft dough forms; beat 30 seconds.
- (If dough is too sticky, gradually mix in enough baking mix- up to 1/4 cup- to make dough easy to handle).
- Turn dough onto surface dusted with baking mix; roll in baking mix to coat.
- Shape into ball; knead gently 6 to 8 times.
- Cut dough into 12 pieces; shape each piece into a ball.
- Place balls in muffin cups; brush with remaining margarine mixture.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »