- 2lbslean ground beef
- 1/2lbItalian sausage, casings removed
- 1cupItalian breadcrumbs
- 2eggs, beaten
- 1/2cup choppedonions
- 1clovegarlic, minced
- 1 (15 ounce)canpizza sauce
- 1/4lb sliceddeli ham
- 8ounces gratedmozzarella cheese
- 1 (8 ounce)cansliced mushrooms, drained
- Mix well the first 8 ingredients plus half the can of pizza sauce.
- On a sheet of waxed paper flatten the meat mixture into a long rectangle.
- Next, place the slices of deli ham on top.
- Make sure to leave a definite margin.
- Spread the mushrooms over the ham and sprinkle 3/4 of the cheese over all.
- Carefully start at the narrow end of the meat mixture and roll up jelly roll style.
- As you roll, seal the edges.
- Place seam side down on a baking pan.
- Brush with more sauce.
- Bake 1 1/2 hours@ 375.
- Remove from oven, sprinkle with remaining cheese and serve with warm pizza sauce.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »