- 1/2cupsoy sauce
- 1/4cupbrown sugar
- 2tablespoonsolive oil
- 1teaspoondried ginger
- 1/4teaspoonfresh coarse ground black pepper
- 2clovesgarlic, minced
- 1 1/2lbstop sirloin steaks, cut in thin strips
- Combine the first six ingredients in a large resealable plastic bag.
- Add steak and turn to coat well.
- Marinate in the refrigerator for at least two hours.
- Drain meat from marinade, and discard remaining marinade.
- Thread meat onto skewers.
- (Soak bamboo skewers in water first).
- Grill until steak is cooked but still moist.
- Don’t overcook or steak will be too dry.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »