- 3cupssemi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1cupwhite chocolate chips
- 3cups siftedconfectioners’ sugar
- 1cupirish cream
- 1 1/2cups choppedpecans
- 1cupsemi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2cupwhite chocolate chips
- 1/4cupirish cream
- Butter a 9×9 inch pan.
- In the top half of a double boiler, heat the 3 cups semisweet chocolate chips, 1 cup white chocolate chips, and 1/4 cup butter until melted.
- Stir in the confectioners’ sugar and 1 cup Irish cream until mixture is smooth.
- Stir in nuts.
- Spoon mixture in the prepared pan and press and smooth top with a spatula.
- In the top half of a double boiler, melt 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips, 1/2 cup white chocolate chips, and 2 tablespoons butter until melted.
- Remove from heat and stir in 1/4 cup Irish cream until smooth.
- With a knife, spread topping over cooled fudge.
- Refrigerate until firm, 1 to 2 hours at least.
- This fudge can be frozen.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »