- 2tablespoonscream cheese
- 2tablespoons pasturizedprocessed cheese spread
- 2teaspoons choppedgreen onion tops
- 1teaspoonprepared mustard
- 12slicesdeli turkey(thin round slices)
- 4largepretzel sticksor unsaltedbreadsticks
- Combine cream cheese, process cheese spread, green onion and mustard in small bowl; mix well.
- Arrange 3 turkey slices on a large sheet of plastic wrap, overlapping slices in center.
- Spread 1/4 of cream cheese mixture evenly onto turkey slices, covering slices completely.
- Place 1 pretzel rod at bottom edge of turkey slices; roll up turkey around pretzel rod.
- Be sure to keep all 3 turkey slices together as you roll them around pretzel.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »