- 1 (4 1/2 ounce)packageinstant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 (18 ounce)packagedevil’s food cake mix
- 1 (12 ounce)packagechocolate chips
- 1 3/4cupsmilk
- 2cupsconfectioners’ sugar
- 1ounceunsweetened chocolate(melted)
- 1ouncesemisweet chocolate(melted)
- Combine pudding mix, cake mix, chips, chips, milk and eggs.
- Mix by hand until well-blended–about 2 minutes.
- Pour into a greased and floured bundt pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 50 to 55 minutes, or until cake springs back when lightly pressed with finger.
- Cool 15 minutes in pan, then remove.
- Continue cooling.
- Melt margarine in medium saucepan.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in sugar and chocolate.
- Add vanilla.
- Stir enough hot water (3-4 Tablespoons) to make desired consistency.
- Drizzle over cake.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »