- 2/3cupSplenda granular
- 2tablespoonsdutch process cocoa
- 2tablespoonsinstant coffee granules
- 2cupsboiling water
- 2cupshalf & half light cream, divided
- frozen whipped topping
- chocolate curls
- Combine the Splenda Granular, cocoa, and coffee in a small bowl.
- Gradually whisk in boiling water, whisking until blended.
- Stir in 1 cup fat free half and half.
- Pour mixture into ice cube trays.
- Freeze 8 hours.
- Pour the remaining 1 cup half and half in blender.
- Gradually add frozen mocha cubes, blending until smooth.
- Serve immediately garnished with chocolate curls and frozen whipped topping.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »