- 1/4teaspoonvanilla extract
- 2 sandwich sizeziploc bags
- 1 one gallon sizeziploc bag
- 1tablespooncoarse salt
- Put one small Ziploc bag inside the other.
- Pour the milk, half and half, sugar, and vanilla into the inside bag.
- Seal both bags (make sure they’re completely sealed!) Remove excess air.
- Put ice and salt into larger bag and place smaller bags inside.
- Seal completely.
- Shake and toss the bag!
- Ice cream will be soft and ready to eat in 5 to 10 minutes.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »