- 2tablespoonsolive oil
- 1largeonion, diced
- 1 1/2tablespoonsHungarian paprika
- 6largepotatoes, diced 3/4 inch(waxy type)
- 1smallgreen pepper, diced
- 1largetomato, peeled and diced
- salt and pepper, to taste
- In a large saucepan, melt butter and olive oil together.
- saute the onions for 5 minutes.
- Put all of the rest of the ingredients into the pot, just barely covering the potatoes with water.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce to a simmer.
- Avoid stirring as much as you can to keep the potatoes from breaking apart.
- Cook for 30 minutes or until tender.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »