- 2cups teriyakicooked chicken(cubed or strips)
- 1smallgreen pepper, cut in strips
- 1smallmaui onion, diced
- 1-2garlic clove, minced
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce)canscream of chicken soup
- 1 (13 ounce)canpineapple chunks in juice
- 2tablespoonspeanut oil
- 2tablespoonssoy sauce
- 3cupscooked riceor noodles
- 1/4cupmacadamia nuts, crushed
- Cook green pepper and garlic in oil until tender.
- Blend in soup and pineapple juice; add chicken, pineapple tidbits and soy sauce.
- Heat, stirring occasionally.
- Add almonds prior to serving.
- Serve over rice or noodles.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »