- 10habaneros, only stems removed
- 5cups seeded cubedzucchini(I leave on the peal for nutrition, but for eye appeal you can remove it)
- 1 1/2cupsdistilled vinegar
- 6fluid ounces certoliquid pectinor ballfruit jell
- Place habaneros, zucchini, and vinegar in a food processor and process till smooth.
- Combine pepper, zucchini mixture in a heavy bottom pot with sugar.
- Bring to a boil and simmer for 25 minutes.
- Add pectin and bring to a full rolling boil for 1 minute.
- (That`s while you are stirring its still boiling).
- Remove from heat and ladle into sterile jars and process in a boiling water bath for 10 minutes.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »