- 2tablespoonscanola oil
- 1/4cup choppedwhite onions
- 2-3cloves of mincedgarlic
- 1 1/2teaspoons gratedfresh ginger
- 1/2cupteriyaki sauce
- 4 (6 ounce) center cutswordfish steaks
- In a medium saucepan, heat the oil over medium heat.
- Add onion, garlic and ginger, saute about 3 minutes.
- Add teriyaki sauce and honey; bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- Simmer about 2 minutes.
- Allow to cool to room temperature.
- In a small dish reserve 1/4 cup sauce for basting, cover and place in fridge.
- Put the fish steaks in a large resealable plastic bag and pour remaining sauce over them.
- Put the fish in fridge and marinate 2 to 3 hours.
- Preheat the grill for 5 minutes.
- Spray both sides of grill with non-stick cooking spray.
- Grill fish steaks for 4 minutes or until almost half done.
- Open grill and remove steaks; wipe grill clean and spary both sides again with non-stick cooking spray.
- Return the steaks to the grill and baste with the reserved 1/4 cup sauce.
- Grill 3 more minutes.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »