- 4salmon steaks, about 1 inch thick
- 2tablespoonsolive oil
- 2tablespoonslemon juice
- 1tablespoonhoney dijon mustard
- 2clovesgarlic, minced
- 1/4cup choppedfresh basil
- salt and pepper
- Place salmon steaks in shallow baking dish.
- In a small bowl, mix together oil, lemon juice, mustard and garlic; stir in basil; season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Spread mixture over Steaks, cover loosely and allow to marinate refrigerated for 1 hour.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 12 minutes or until salmon flakes with a fork, Enjoy.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »