- 1egg yolk
- 1teaspoonalmond extract
- 1 1/2cupsall-purpose flour
- 1/4cupunsweetened cocoa
- meltedchocolate chips
- meltedalmond bark
- colored crystal sugar
- candied fruit
- maraschino cherries
- Heat oven to 375*.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except flour and cocoa.
- Beat at medium speed until light and fluffy (2-3 min.).
- Gradually add flour and cocoa until well mixed.
- (2-3 min).
- Shape rounded teaspoonfuls as desired.
- You can make them into 1 inch balls, 2-3 inch logs, balls flattened, balls with indentations etc.
- You can make them in a cookie press too.
- Place 1″ apart on cookie sheets.
- Bake 7-9 minutes or until set.
- Decorate with melted chocolate chips, melted almond bark, nuts, colored sugars, candied fruit, candies, maraschino cherries, etc.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »