- 2/3cuphoisin sauce
- 3tablespoonsrice wine vinegar
- 3tablespoonssoy sauce(low sodium can be used if desired)
- 2tablespoonsbrown sugar
- 1tablespoon mincedgarlic
- 8chicken drumsticks(skin off if desired)
- 8chicken thighs(skin off if desired)
- To prepare the barbecue sauce: combine the first 6 ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Place 3/4 cup sauce in a large bowl; cover, and chill the remaining barbecue sauce.
- Add the chicken legs and thighs to the sauce in the large bowl; toss to coat.
- Cover, and marinate in the refrigerator for 8 hours, or overnight.
- Set oven to 375 degrees.
- Remove the chicken from the fridge.
- Place the chicken on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray; reserving the marinade from the bowl.
- Bake at 375 for 30 minutes.
- Turn the chicken; baste with reserved marinade.
- Bake an additional 20 minutes, or until the chicken is done, and discard the marinade On top of the stove, bring the 3/4 cup of the reserved marinade from the fridge to a boil in a small saucepan; reduce heat, and cook until slightly thickened to about 1/2 cup (this should take about 5 minutes).
- Drizzle the hot chicken with the sauce before serving, or serve the sauce at the table.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »