- 2 (16 ounce)packagesfrozen bread dough(or white bread dough from recipe of your choice)
- 3/4cupgranulated sugar
- 1tablespoon hersheycocoa
- 1teaspoonground cinnamon
- 1/2cupbutter or margarine, melted and divided(not spread product)
- 1/2cup packedlight brown sugar
- mini hersheymilk chocolate candy kissesor semisweet chocolate piecesor milk chocolate pieces
- Thaw loaves as directed on package; let rise until doubled.
- Stir together granulated sugar, cocoa and cinnamon.
- Stir together 1/4 cup butter, brown sugar and water in small microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave at HIGH (100%) 30 to 60 seconds or until smooth when stirred.
- Pour mixture into 12-cup fluted tube pan.
- Heat oven to 350°F Pinch off pieces of bread dough; form into balls, 1-1/2 inches in diameter, placing 3 baking pieces inside each ball.
- Dip each ball in remaining 1/4 cup butter; roll in cocoa-sugar mixture.
- Place balls in prepared pan.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool 20 minutes in pan; invert onto serving plate.
- Cool until lukewarm.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »