- 1/2lbpork sausage, crumbled(I’ve also made this with chicken & apple sausage, and it was very good)
- 1onion, chopped
- 4green onions, white and a little green,chopped
- 1/4tablespoondried thyme
- 1/4tablespoondried rosemary, crushed
- 1/8tablespoondried oregano
- 6plain croissants, torn into pieces(I like to lightly toast them in the oven first, too, so they’re not too soft)
- 6tablespoonschicken broth
- salt and pepper(depends on the flavor of your sausage)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Brown the sausage, and two types of onions together in a large skillet.
- Add thyme, rosemary and oregano; combine well.
- Stir in the croissant pieces, then the chicken broth and salt and pepper.
- Combine thoroughly, then transfer the sausage/croissant mixture to a greased 2 quart baking dish.
- Bake stuffing at 350 degrees F for about 20 minutes or until heated through.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »