- 1teaspoonItalian herb seasoningor herbes de provence
- 3tablespoonsparmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Beat the eggs until thick and foamy and bright yellow.
- Add the herbs.
- Gradually stir in the milk.
- Sift together the flour, salt and paprika.
- Gradually beat the flour mixture into egg-milk mixture, beating 2-3 minutes.
- Grease 6 heat-proof custard cups (5 oz each).
- Pour herb mixture in cups, filling each one 2/3 full.
- Sprinkle 1/2 Tbs cheese over each cup.
- Place cups on oven rack.
- Bake approximately 15-20 minutes or until puffed up, golden-brown and crusty.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »