- 1 (1 lb)boxangel hair pasta
- 1cupblack olives, chopped
- 2tablespoons extralight vegetable oil
- 2tablespoonslemon juice
- 3tablespoonssteak seasoning(Lawry’s Season Salt will work)
- 4spring onions, chopped fine with some of green part
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Drain well and set aside to cool.
- Mix salad oil, steak seasoning and lemon juice and pour over pasta along with olives.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Just before serving, add mayonnaise, water and onions.
- Toss and serve with Parmesan on side.
- NOTE: Cook time refers primarily to chill time.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »