- 1lbground lamb
- 2largeonions, chopped
- 2clovesgarlic, minced
- 3 (10 3/4 ounce)canscondensed chicken broth, undiluted
- 2 (28 ounce)canswhole tomatoes, undrained and quartered
- 2cups uncookedbrown rice
- 1teaspoondried oregano
- 1 (10 ounce)packagefrozen English peas
- 1 (4 ounce)jardiced pimentos, undrained
- salt and pepper
- Add lamb, onion, and garlic to a large pot; stir/cook until the lamb is browned and the onion is softened.
- Add in the chicken broth, tomatoes, rice, and oregano; bring mixture to a boil.
- Lower the heat and simmer, uncovered, for 40 minutes; stir every now and again.
- Add in the remaining ingredients; stir to combine.
- Simmer, uncovered, for 40 minutes, stirring every now and again.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »