- 1cupalmond meal
- 1/2cup rawwheat germor additionalalmond meal
- 1 1/3cupsoatmeal(uncooked)
- 1cupwhole wheat flour
- 2/3cupsugar-free maple syrup
- 1/3cupcanola oil
- 1teaspoonground cinnamon
- 1/4cupsugar-free strawberry jamor sugar-free raspberry fruit spread
- Prepare almond meal: using raw almonds, place in blender and pulse until flour consistency (use less than the desired amount- they explode) taking care not to overprocess into almond butter!
- Place all ingredients (except for jam) into a mixing bowl and blend until dough forms.
- Do not overprocess or the almond butter pops up again.
- If this happens, do not be alarmed– just just a dinner knife to remove the mixture from the beaters!
- Roll dough into golf balls, place on parchment lined cookie sheet, flattening to about 3/4 inch thickness.
- They will not spread, so can be placed close together.
- Using a spoon, make a small indention in the center of each cookie and add a little jam!
- Bake at 350 for about 10 minutes.
- Overcooking will result in a dry cookie!
- OH NO!
- Let cool for about 10-15 minutes.
- The jam centers may (or may not) dry during cooking.
- Store completely cooled cookies in a single layer in a large zip-lock plastic bag.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »