- 1cuphoney-nut flavor toasted oat cereal(Kellogg’s Honey ,and Toasted Almond of Oats)
- 1cuplow-fat milk
- 1egg, slightly beaten
- 1 1/4apples
- 1tablespoon softmargarine
- 1 1/4cupsself-rising flour
- Place cereal in a mixing bowl,add milk,egg,and sugar.
- Mix,and allow to stand for 5 minutes at least.
- Cut the 1 large apple into tiny cubes,and shredd the 1.
- 4 of another.
- Mix with margarine.
- Stir in to a bowl with the cereal mxture.
- Using a woden spoon,mix with the milk,and egg mixutre.
- Spoon into 12 muffin tray that has been lightly sprayed with nonstick spray,or greased.
- Bake for 30 min in preheated oven at 350 degrees.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »