- 1 1/2lbsground beef
- 1/2packageLipton Onion Soup Mix
- 1egg, beaten
- 1tablespoonWorcestershire sauce
- 1teaspoonseasoning salt
- 1/2teaspoonblack pepper
- 1/2teaspoongarlic powder
- 1/3cupself rising flour
- 1/4cupself rising flour
- 1/4teaspoonblack pepper
- 2cupsbeef broth
- Combine all hamburger ingredients except flour.
- Shape into patties and dredge in flour.
- Brown patties in oil in heated skillet over medium high heat.
- Remove from skillet.
- Combine all gravy ingredients in a bowl, mixing well with a whisk.
- Pour into skillet, stirring constantly until thickened.
- Taste and adjust salt and pepper; can also add a little more seasoned salt.
- Place patties into gravy and turn to coat.
- Cover, reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes or until done.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »