- 1lbbacon, cut into pieces
- 2lbsground beef
- 2cupsonions, chopped
- 2 (8 ounce)canstomato sauce
- 1/2cupbrown sugar, packed
- 2teaspoonsdry mustard
- 2tablespoonsgarlic, dry,flaked
- 2 (16 ounce)canslima beans, with liquid
- 2 (16 ounce)canskidney beans, with liquid
- 2 (16 ounce)canspork and beans, with liquid
- Brown bacon, hamburger and onions, and drain off excess fat.
- Combine tomato sauce, brown sugar, dry mustard and garlic flakes; add to meat mixture and mix well.
- Place in a buttered 6 quart baking container, and bake 1 hour at 350*F.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »