- 4-5mediumred potatoes or yellow potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1/2green bell pepper, diced
- 1/2mediumonion, diced
- 1 1/2cups dicedcooked ham
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce)cancream of mushroom soup
- 1/2cupwhole milk
- 3/4cup cannedplain breadcrumbs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray 1 1/2 quart casserole dish with non-stick spray or lightly butter.
- Arrange half of potatoes, green pepper and onion, and ham in dish.
- Sprinkle with freshly ground black pepper.
- Repeat with remaining half potatoes, peppers, onions and ham.
- Mix soup and milk in seperate container until fairly smooth.
- Pour over casserole.
- Gently move ingredients around so mixture can seep inches.
- Cover and cook for one hour.
- Heat the 1 tablespoons butter in saucepan or microwave until just melted.
- Add bread crumbs and toss to coat.
- Remove lid from casserole and sprinkle with crumbs.
- Continue to cook uncovered for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to stand for 10 minutes.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »