- 1 1/2lbsground beef
- 1 1/2cups choppedonions(I have done without also)(optional)
- 1 1/2tablespoonscooking oil
- 1 (10 ounce)cancondensed tomato soup
- 1 (10 ounce)cancondensed cream of mushroom soup
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 1 (900 g)packageegg noodles(medium or broad)or anyother pastas
- 1-2cup gratedcheese, to taste
- In fryiing pan fry ground beef and onion in oil.
- I omit the oil since there is already fat in the ground beef.
- Add next 4 ingredients: tomato soup, mushroom soup, salt and pepper.
- Mix and heat through.
- (I add 1 cup grated cheese to the sauce, heat and mix in).
- cook noodles in boiling water– and drain.
- add sauce to noodles and mix well.
- Put in casserole dish,.
- top with remaining cup of cheese.
- Put in oven till heated through.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »