- 1egg, beaten
- 1/4cupdry breadcrumbs
- 1cup shredded peeled rawpotatoes
- 1tablespoononion flakes
- 1teaspoonprepared mustard
- 1/8teaspoonblack pepper
- 1lbground pork
- 1chicken bouillon cube
- 2tablespoonsall-purpose flour
- 1 1/3cupswater, divided
- Mix egg, milk, bread crumbs, potato, onion, mustard, salt, and pepper together.
- Add pork; mix well.
- Make into 24 meatballs.
- Heat shortening in skillet, add meatballs and brown.
- Drain fat and remove meatballs from pan.
- Dissolve bouillon cube in 1 cup of boiling water, return meatballs to pan.
- Cover and cook on low for 20 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Remove meatballs from pan again; reserve drippings.
- Mix flour with 1/3 cup of water; stir into drippings.
- Cook until thickened.
- Serve with meatballs.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »