- 1onion, chopped
- 1/4cupcelery, minced
- 1teaspoonpoultry seasoning, to taste
- 12slicesdry bread, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 2canscream of mushroom soup(undiluted)
- 2lbsground beef(I use ground round)
- 1tablespoonprepared mustard
- 1teaspoonWorcestershire sauce
- Mix onion, celery, poultry seasoning and bread cubes.
- Add one can of the soup and the milk.
- Set aside.
- In a large bowl mix the ground beef and the mustard and Worcestershire.
- Add the bread mixture.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Spread into a 9×13 pan.
- Spread the other can of cream of mushroom soup over the top.
- Bake at 375 for about 1 hour (maybe a little less).
- If this starts to get brown on top or looks too dry, cover with foil.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »