- 1 1/2teaspoonscornstarch
- 8ounceschicken stock
- 4ouncesbalsamic vinegar
- 4ouncesolive oil
- 1tablespoon choppedbasil
- 10ouncesyellow squash, cut lengthwise 1/4 inch
- 5ouncesvidalia onions, sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 5ouncesred peppers, cut into 1 x 2 inch pieces
- 5ouncesBelgian endive, quartered lengthwise
- 4ouncesshiitake mushrooms, stems removed
- Combine the cornstarch with just enough chicken broth to mix together.
- Bring the remaining stock to a boil then add the cornstarch mixture.
- Return to a boil and stir until the stock thickens.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the vinegar.
- Let it cool completely.
- Whisk in the olive oil.
- Add the basil and salt.
- Put vegetables in a bowl.
- Pour vinaigrette over and toss.
- Marinade for at least 30 minutes.
- Grill vegetables until tender, slightly blackened.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »