- 1/4cuplight brown sugar
- 1largebanana, cut diagonally into 1/2 inch pieces
- 2plums, cut in half and pitted
- 1cuppineapples(about 4 rings)
- 2apricots or peaches, cut in half and pitted(or both)
- 1/8teaspoonground cinnamon
- 1cupfat-free cherry vanilla yogurt
- Preheat clean grill, (Spray with pam).
- Mix together sugar and water in a small bowl; heat in microwave until sugar dissolves; Brush syrup on fruit.
- Place fruit on medium-hot grill; Grill, basting with syrup occasionally, until slightly soft with markings from grill, about 3 to 5 minutes.
- Turn and grill other side until quite soft, about 1 minute more, (NOTE: Grill time depends on ripeness of fruit, Keep your eye on it and remove each peice as it is done).
- Remove fruit from grill and sprinkle with cinnamon; serve with a small bowl of yogurt for dip.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »