- 1 1/2-2lbslarge shrimp
- 1teaspoon mincedchili, to taste
- 3tablespoonslime juice, to taste
- 3tablespoonsnam pla(Thai fish sauce)
- Start a charcoal or gas grill.
- Heat should be medium-hot and the rack no more than 4 inches from the heat source.
- (You can use a broiler if you prefer.) If you like, peel and devein shrimp.
- Combine sugar, chili, lime juice and nam pla.
- Taste, and adjust seasoning.
- Lightly salt shrimp, then grill them about 2 minutes to a side.
- Divide nam prik among 4 bowls, and serve as a dip for shrimp.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »