- 3tablespoonslemon juice
- 3tablespoonsextra-virgin olive oil
- 1tablespoon choppedfresh rosemary
- 2cloves mincedgarlic
- fresh ground pepper, to taste
- 4teaspoons chopped pittedkalamata olives
- 1lbsalmon fillets
- 4lemon wedges
- Cut salmon into 4 portions and place in a shallow dish.
- Wisk lemon juice, olive oil, chopped fresh rosemary, garlic, salt and freshly ground pepper to taste in a small bowl.
- Use 2 tablespoons of the lemon juice mixture to marinate the salmon.
- Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Stir 4 tsp chopped pitted Kalamata olives into the remaining lemon juice mixture for sauce.
- While salmon marinates, heat grill to medium-high.
- Just before cooking, lightly oil grill rack by rubbing a piece of oil-soaked paper towel over surface (use tongs to hold paper towel).
- Do not spray a hot grill with cooking spray; it could cause an explosion.
- Place salmon pieces skin side up, on grill.
- Close lid and cook for 4 minute.
- Using two metal spatulas, carefully turn salmon pieces over; cook just until opaque in the centre and fish flakes when tested with a fork 4 to 8 minutes longer, depending on thickness.
- Serve the salmon with the sauce and lemon or lime wedges.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »