- 3/4cup packedgolden brown sugar
- 1 1/2teaspoonsvanilla extract
- 1/4teaspoonground cinnamon
- 1largepineapple, peeled, cored, cut into 2 x 1 inch pieces
- 6bamboo skewers, soaked in water 30 minutes, drained
- Stir first 4 ingredients in small bowl until sugar dissolves.
- Thread pineapple pieces onto 6 skewers, dividing equally.
- Prepare bbq and oil the rack (medium heat – make sure bbq is thoroughly cleaned from previous use).
- Grill pineapple until brown, basting with tequila mixture and turning occasionally, about 10 minutes total.
- Remove pineapple from skewers; serve hot or warm.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »