- 700g thick firmwhite fish fillets, cut into 1 inch cubes(such as monkfish or cod)
- 1/2onion, very finely chopped
- 2clovesgarlic, finely chopped
- 2tablespoonsfresh coriander, chopped
- 2tablespoonsflat leaf parsley, chopped
- 1/4teaspooncayenne pepper
- 2tablespoonsolive oil
- 1tablespoonlemon juice
- In a bowl mix all ingridients apart from the fish.
- Add the fish to the marinade and make sure it is coated all over.
- Leave to marinate for at least two hours, stirring from timt to time.
- Divide the fish onto four skewers (Tip: If you use bamboo ones soak them in water beforehand to stop them from burning).
- Place under a hot grill or onto the bbq and leave for about 8 minutes or untill cooked through.
- Turn only once.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »