- 48-inch flour tortillas
- 1cupsemi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1cupfresh raspberries
- 2tablespoonsbutter, melted
- Stack tortillas and place in foil.
- Place over heat, turning occasionally until tortillas are warm and pliable.
- Remove and separate.
- Sprinkle each with chips and berries in the center.
- Fold in sides and roll up.
- Brush with half the melted butter.
- Place each on rack over heat, cover and grill about 3 minutes til grill marks show and chocolate is melted, turning at least once.
- Transfer to serving dish and brush with remaining butter.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon and sprinkle over burritos.
- Serve immediately with ice cream if desired.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »