- 6earscorn, with husks
- 1/2cupreal butter, softened
- 1/2teaspoonlime zest
- 3tablespoonslime juice
- 1-2teaspoon groundred chiliesor chili powder
- Prepare chili-lime spread by mixing all the ingredients together.
- Heat coals or gas grill.
- Remove large outer husks from each ear of corn;turn back inner husks and remove silk.
- Spread each ear of corn with about 2 teaspoons of chili-lime spread;reserve remaining spread.
- Pull husks up over ears and secure ends with fine wire(I don’t secure mine)
- Grill corn uncovered 3 inches from MEDIUM heat 20-30 minutes,turning frequently,until tender.
- Serve corn with remaining spread.
- ***TIP***I grill my corn on my gas grill,on the top rack, covered,and it came out the same as directed.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »