- 3-4cooked chicken breast strips, diced(I prefer mine grilled)
- 1cuppeach jam
- 1largepeach, diced
- 2cupscooked rice
- Place peach jam and water into a medium size sauce pan and cook over low heat until well blended and smooth.
- Add chicken and peach and simmer for about 2 to 3 minutes, just until chicken is heated through.
- Divide rice between 2 plates and spoon over the rice.
- Serving Suggestion:.
- I usually serve with a green salad, french style beans and sesame rolls and have a wonderful quick and easy meal.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »