- 3mediumbananas, cut in 1 inch chunks
- 1 1/2cups largestrawberries, halved
- 1 1/2cupsfresh pineapple chunks
- 1pint good qualityvanilla ice cream
- 1/2cupchocolate syrup or caramel ice cream topping(or both!)
- choppednuts (optional)
- whipped cream (optional)
- maraschino cherries (optional)
- Soak 8 bamboo skewers (at least 6 inches long) in warm water for 30-60 minutes then drain, this will keep the skewers from burning.
- Alternatley thread fruit onto skewers leaving 1/4 inch spaces.
- Over medium heat, place kabobs directly over heat.
- Cover and grill about 5 minutes til fruit is warm and bananas are golden brown, turning so that they dont burn.
- Remove from heat.
- Place 1 scoop ice cream and 2 kabobs in each serving dish.
- Drizzle with the topping of choice and garnish as desired.
- Serve immediately.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »