- 8ouncesmarshmallow creme
- 1 1/2cupswhite sugar
- 2/3cupevaporated milk
- 2cupsmilk chocolate chips
- 1cupsemi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2cup choppedwalnuts (optional)
- 1teaspoonvanilla extract
- Line an 8×8 pan with foil.
- Over medium heat, use a large saucepan (very hot mixture rises as it boils) and combine marshmallow creme, butter, salt, sugar and evaporated milk.
- Bring to boil, and cook for 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove saucepan from heat and add chocolate chips, stirring until melted and mixture is smooth.
- Stir in vanilla and walnuts.
- Pour into pan and chill in refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Cut the fudge small, as it’s very rich.
- We get about 40 pieces.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »